Cancellation and refund policy
All our services are prepaid and you don't need to sign a contract. You can cancel the service at any moment. All you have to do is to stop paying and cancel any active automatic payment (e.g. paypal subscription). In this case, the cancellation of the DID number will happen when the next renewal date expires.
After a phone number is canceled, you will have still 45 days to make the due payments and reactivate it. After 45 days the number will be definitely dismissed and you cannot restore it. You are free to buy another number of the same country and city, but it will be a different number.
You can ask for a refund in the following cases:
- If you decide to not use our service any longer, you can ask for a refund of the prepaid credit that you haven't consumed yet
- If there is a proven case of service disruption. The refund will be proportional to the duration of the disruption.
You cannot ask a refund in the following cases:
- The credit that you have already spent for PSTN traffic cannot be refunded
- After a number has been renewed for the next billing period, the paid monthly fee cannot be refunded
- If a service disruption does not depend on us (for example, our service doesn't work because of an issue with your internet provider).
Important: in case the customer uses our service to commit telephone frauds or crimes of any kind, no refund will be possible. We will retain his / her funds as compensation against any cost and/or damage and/or expense and/or claim and/or demand arising out of the customer’s or end user’s use of the service in violation of the Acceptable Use of Services.